For leading enterprises worldwide, SAP applications are the Crown Jewels of their IT infrastructure. For over 15 years, these enterprises have been our customers who have trusted bowbridge with protecting these mission-critical applications from malware uploads and content-based threats. Our expertise and track record have made us the leader and de-facto standard in our field.
We’re looking for a self-motivated
to support our rapid growth and customer adoption of new products and solutions.
As a Technical Consultant, you work with our high-profile existing and potential customers and partners worldwide. You help them understand, design, implement, and operate security solutions based on our products and technologies in on-premise or cloud environments. You also support our sales and marketing teams during customer meetings, conferences, and trade shows. You provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas to product management based on your interactions with customers and prospects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Provide product, or service, technical information to customers and partners
– Design and implement adaptations of products and services to address individual customer requirements
– Conduct Proof-of-Concept deployments at potential customers
– Create and give presentations to prospects and customers
– Identify current and future customer and market requirements and provide feedback to product management and R&D
– Document your work in our CRM, Support-tools and FAQs
Benefits at bowbridge:
– Conveniently located office location in Munich (Neuhausen)
– Attractive compensation package
– Success-based bonus
– 30 days of vacation
– Latest tech equipment (laptop, cell-phone, etc.)
– Training and coaching offerings
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Fluent German is a plus)
– Formal training in Computer Science or comparable work experience
– Proven ability to work in B2B environments
– Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
– Problem-solving work attitude
– Familiarity with SAP BASIS and of Cyber-Security
– Ability and willingness to travel for meetings and events
Why work at bowbridge?
We’re a boutique vendor in a rapidly growing niche market. Unlike at the tech giants, our hierarchies are flat, our doors are open and we kept that startup spirit alive. Your job will never be boring – we promise! We love people (and animals). We value our employees and live a strict “family-first”-policy. We encourage life-long learning and support our employees on that journey.
Then why wait? Send us your application (CV and cover letter), along with your salary expectations and availability date at firstname.lastname@example.org